Sunday, September 04, 2005

Gorge Setlist


This show was over three hours long.
Set List:
Soundcheck: Crapshoot, I Believe In Miracles, Off He Goes, Lowlight, Love Boat Captain, MFC, Alone, Tremor Christ, In My Tree (Incomplete), I Believe In Miracles (slow version, electric), Crazy Mary, I Am Mine, Man of the Hour (Incomplete)
Acoustic Set: I Believe In Miracles, Small Town, Off He Goes, Lowlight, Man of the Hour, I Am Mine, Crazy Mary, Black, Hard to Imagine
Electric Set: Given to Fly, Last Exit, Save You, Do The Evolution, Alone, Sad, Even Flow, Not For You/Jam, Corduroy, Dissident, MFC, Undone, Daughter, In My Tree, State of Love and Trust, Alive, Porch
Encore 1: Love Boat Captain, Insignificance, Better Man, Rearviewmirror
Encore 2: I Won't Back Down, Last Kiss, Crown of Thorns, Blood, Yellow Ledbetter, Baba O'Riley

No comments: